Hey, How are you guys? Here is your new article on men’s lifestyle topic, it will be on photography we all know that photos are now a part of our life and photoshoot is an essential element of our lifestyle.
So I will be discussing poses ideas for men, not normal or trendy but unique and classy poses ideas.
Guys we all see different male models and fashion influencers have some common poses like standing, walking etc.
But today I’m going to give you guys some extraordinary poses ideas so without making you guys more wait let me tell you what it will be, I know you will get what type of pose ideas I’m going to give here but let me clarify a bit.
I’m going to show you some unique stylish poses ideas in sitting position which will especially for men and outdoor photography.
Instead, Watch video on same topic;
So without wasting more ‘O’ clocks let’s see what are those poses-
All image source: @mr.passy
One Hand in pocket
- So the first pose is, sit on any wall or something and put your one hand in your pocket.
- Put your other hand on your leg like in the upper image.
- You can look into the camera if you are a photogenic guy.
- If you are photo shy then you can look beyond the camera.
Hold Something in hand ( Eyes beyond the camera)
- In the second pose, just again sit on something a bit higher than the ground.
- This time take any object in your hand it could be anything like; your drink, your mobile phone etc.
- Now look beyond the camera and give a natural fave expression, that’s it.
Hold Something in hand ( Eyes on the camera)
- The third pose, just like the second one again sit on something a bit higher than the ground.
- Again take any object in your hand it could be anything like; your drink, your mobile phone etc.
- This time look at the camera and give a natural facial expression, that’s it.
- You can give a smile to make your photo more natural and good.
- The fourth pose, in this you have to join your both hand.
- If it’s winter season Pretend you’re rubbing your both hand and generating heat.
- This will give your photo a natural look.
- Else you can just put one hand over others like you do when clap, that’s it.
- The fifth pose is, just sit on any surface which is higher than the ground.
- Now hold whatever you are wearing and pretend like you are doing something with that outfit stuff.
- Do not just hold it and give a fake pose.
- Try to do something with it like; try to show that you’re closing buttons or you’re adjusting your tuck etc.
Sit on toes
- 6th pose, a pose which I can’t describe much about but I’m sure you all were known to this pose.
- This is the pose where you have to sit exactly like in the upper image, one leg ahead and one behind.
- The leg which is behind should be on toes.
- Put your one hand on one leg and another one on another leg.
Shades on hand
- 7th pose put off your shades and take them to your hands.
- You can just click the photo while you are doing it.
- Means to say pose when you are removing your shades and ask your cameraman to click the photo in that pose.
- Next pose, the popular cross legs sitting pose.
- Nothing to do much, just sit anywhere in cross legs position.
- And put your one leg on another.
- Pretend, that you’re doing something for a cool candid shot.