Shirts and Pants is an outfit that almost every man used to wear in their daily life. It is the most common outfit of men’s.
We wear shirt and pant combination in two ways, the first is the casual way and the second is the formal way. You should wear your shirt-pant casually or formally, It depends on the occasion and place you’re visiting.
Mostly, the formal way of wearing a shirt and pants is more acceptable in working or formal places like; office and business meetings and the casual way are good for wearing as daily life outfit.
But wearing a shirt and pants in dressy/formal style makes you look more classy and elegant that’s why it is also used to worn in parties and on a date, too.
Wearing Shirts-Pants in a dressy way requires more effort and knowledge for carrying it perfectly, you can’t wear every shirt pant combo in formal way.
There are special types and colours which can only go as a formal way of wearing a shirt and pants.
And that is what I’m going to help you guys with this blog post, to acquire you guys sufficient knowledge about formal shirt pant combination outfits.
Here are photos of the best formal shirts and pants matching combination and some crucial tips that will help you to figure out what type and how to wear shirts and pants formally.
How to wear Pants-Shirts Outfit formally?
- Go for dressy shirts, shirts which don’t have so much pocket and all. A simple shirt readymade shirt or a bespoke shirt will be better.
- Your shirt should be perfectly fit on your body not too loose nor too tight, a perfect fit, ask your tailor to do it for you.
- Rolling shirts sleeves depends on you, but if possible always prefer rolling it.
- Before wearing make sure it is clean and ironed, properly.
- In pants always go for trousers.
- Ankle-length perfect fit trousers will be the best for formals.
- Always tuck in your shirt under your trousers, a clean tuck-in.
If you can carry a shirt and trousers outfit without belts then you can go for it.
If wearing a belt then try to match it with your other accessories colour like; with watch or shoes.
You can go for dressy slip-ons, loafers, Oxford, or Chelsea boots with formal shirt pants.
You can watch video on same topic;